Skip to main content

Lets Kick Our Heels Up!!

Happy Saturday everyone!!! 

            I hope you are having a marvelous Saturday! Enjoying family, friends and loved ones. I have been busy in my craft room creating some fun gifts for a bridal shower. I really like finding unique items for parties or showers. Whenever I am in Target or Walmart or even places like Party City you always see the same things over and over again and I know that for me I really want my event to stand out, to look different, and (for our world wide web dimension we live in right now) to be Pinterest worthy!  When I saw this shoe file I knew I had to have it and will be using it for many events!  This file comes from the one and only svgcuts.com it is part of there Love Always kit.  It is one of their older kits but to be honest I don't think any of their files ever get old. I just love Mary and Leo for their contribution to the craft world!! Thanks guys!! 
          I will tell you that when you purchase this kit ( which is a steal at $6.99) and open up this file it looks somewhat daunting at first. However it is actually super simple to put together. Mary has numbered everything and even has an assembly tutorial on the web page. It took no time at all to put this together. 

So here is my high heel shoe that I absolutely love!!!

I added a little tea rose that I distressed with Tim Holtz ink and then added a pearl to add a
little something to the shoe!



The paper used on the outer part of the shoe is almost like a fabric. I purchased it at Michael's
I was concerned about how it would cut but with my Eclips2 I just put it on the fabric blade
setting and it cut beautifully!

I did a different shades of purple with the white and silver. 

Who doesn't want a bow, you always need a bow!
             This really was a lot of fun and I am exciting to make these for some upcoming events I have. Thanks again for stopping by and if you yourself have also created this high heel shoe please share below I would love to see what you have done!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DISNEY’S BLOG HOP TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday!!! And this is going to be a fun day!! Today is the Disney Blog Hop! There is 20 very talented ladies ready to show you some awesome projects that of course are Disney themed!! So have fun and don’t forget the Blog Candy!!! If you have come from Melanie’s blog. You are in the right place. If you are just visiting my Blog and want to play along, you can do so by starting at Sylvia's blog (www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com)Here are the Disney Projects that I made for the hop!!This was a quick and simple card that I made using one of the Minnie cuts on the Mickey and Friends Cart. I also added a border with my Martha Stewart double edge punch. The sentiment came from a one dollar stamp at Michaels. I wanted to share one other project…Here is a Layout that I made using both my Mickey and friends Cart and my MTC software. It was super easy!!!So I would like to offer some blog candy but at this time I just didn’t have anything available. Then I got to thinking and he…

using Silhouette Studio files with Ecal and MTC

Good Evening, I planned on posting this a little earlier but my day got away from me. That doesn't happen to anyone else does it? lol! Anyway I have a quick post today with a video tutorial.



I absolutely LOVE the Silhouette Online Store. It is awesome and the files that are on there are awesome too! Well I no longer have the Cameo because in the my last post you were able to see that I decided to keep the Sizzix Eclips 2. Well I had already subscribed to the silhouette store and had purchased several files. So I knew I needed to figure out a way to use them.



I had actually seen a post on a forum describing what to do. I went ahead and tried it but had to tweak a few things to get mine to work. Here is a video that shows you how to use those files so you don't feel like you wasted your money.






Have a great night everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog!!



Crystal




Disney Layouts using SVG’s

Good Morning!! I wanted to share some layouts with you today that I made for my Disney Album. These layouts I did not cut from cartridges but from SVG files. They were a lot of fun and I love how they turned out. I am just going to post them and then I have to paint my porch today so I cannot spend to much time in the blogging world the paint is calling my name So here they are I hope they bring inspiration so some of you!!Here is a double page layout I made from svg files. The Lilo and Stitch font I traced from an image on Google then the surf board I traced also from Google images it was a coloring page image.  The flower and leaves were an svg I hadThis next layout is of my son Matthew he was blessed enough at Disney’s Hollywood Studio to be chosen as a Jedi Trainee for the Jedi Training school. He was so excited. We video recorded it and the video is hilarious because when they pick the kids you can cheer for yours to cause attention to be drawn and then they may pick your child. …