Skip to main content

Happy Saturday with an exploding box!!


Hi everyone!! Well I am back this past week was wonderful! We had a great time in Webb Alabama seeing one of our favorite speakers!! If you have followed me for any length of time you know that my husband and I have been trying to conceive and God really spoke to us this past week and we are excited about the future. We believe that God is getting ready to bless us with a little one!! I will keep you posted on that!!
Now onto the last post. I had put up a blog p
oll for the E2 and the winning thing was question and answer but then I only got one question and here it is......
phillychick said...

I just tried to cut a card from gypsy to E2 and it would not weld. Is it
possible to weld from gypsy to E2?

Thanks,

Dian Dabek

Dian, I personally do not have a gypsy so I am not the expert on this question for the E2 however I searched around for you and found if you go over to Creations by Christina that she has a video series on connecting the gypsy to the E2!! Thanks Christina and Thanks Dian for your question!.
Lastly I wanted to share with you all my first exploding box!! This was lots of fun to make and really pretty easy. I created this for a few design team calls and I am really hoping to get chosen for the teams!! I will let you know next week about one of them at least. I have not done any design teams yet but would really like too!!!



I am new to stamping but I have to say that I am absolutely loving it!! Normally I would use a die cut phrase for my sentiment but I am finding that Stamping Sentiments is so much fun and very versatile and I have to tell you quicker and easier!! I am excited for the world of stamping and h
ow it will add to my projects!!
So this is just a cheap stamp set from Walmart that I had in my drawer and I really liked what it said and thought it would go perfect with this project!!





I had so much fun making this!! I used a compilation of Worldwin papers along with colorbok papers. Plus I used my cricut with the CTMH Art philosophy cartridge for the flower on the inside of the box. Being that it is Saturday my time is cut short today but next week I will have a tutorial up for this box. So come back and check it out!!
I will let you all know if I get chosen for a design team!!!

Thanks again and Happy Saturday!!!!

Comments

  1. I love exploding boxes! I've never made one, but I'm hoping to try one soon! Good luck!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off good luck with what your going through God is GOOD ALL THE TIME.

    second be warned Stamping is ADDICTING lol... Emma's stamps rock! i love exploding boxes they are so neat!!

    Good luck in your DT calls

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute box-I love creating exploding boxes they are so much fun! TFS and best of luck on the DT call. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful exploding box! The flower inside is really nice :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Wow Crystal! Your exploding box is bursting with beauty!!! I love your color combo, so elegant and sophisticated. Nobody would ever know it's your first, it looks like the work of a pro! Best of luck and TFS your creativity, I really enjoyed visiting you site today :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a project! Nice exploding box. Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful exploding box, I love the flower in the middle! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This explosion box is beautiful. I love that flower inside! Beautiful job! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful, explosion box. Good Luck. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! It is sooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great box. Stopping over to say hi and that I'm looking forward to being on the DT with ya FCCB. New follower ;0)

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great explosion box! Stopping to say Hi and congratulate you on the DTM spot at FCCB.
    I am excited to be on the FCCB team with you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful project. Just stopping by to say Congrats and I'm excited to be on the FCCB team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. First time stopping at your blog and now following. Your explosion box is fabulous and the colors are beautiful. Please let me know when you put up the tutorial on it. Thanks
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    By the way, I live in Florida & saw your sad post. Putting a face to that horrific plane accident is so disturbing. Thinking of his family....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I ask How did you make the box itself? What cartridge or die cut was it? It's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Tragic Loss

My Heart has been breaking and the tears just seem to keep coming!! In the picture above is a sweet dear friend who was tragically killed this weekend in a small plane crash. For those of you in Florida I am sure that you have heard the news of a small plane crash in the everglades. This was his plane he was the pilot. This is such shocking news to all because he was such a good pilot and careful flyer!! We are all searching for answers and praying that the Lord will reveal this week to give closure especially to the family! Ryan Ruano had to have been one of the funnest, sweetest, happiest people I have ever met. That smile on his face was a permanent fixture!! He lived his life to the fullest never missing a beat!!! Always doing the things that he loved and having a blast doing them!! I moved to Florida when I was 19 and after a week of being there I met the man that I would marry Kevin!! Well 3 days after meeeting him I decided to walk down to the local hardware store where he worke

Lot's of Fun with FCCB Cricut Crawl today!!!!!

Welcome to Little creations for the Cricut and the Fantabulous Cricut Harvest Blessings Crawl ...Fantab ulous Cricut's version of a blog hop! It's Fall and everyone at Fantabulous Cricut has decided to create projects to give thanks for our Harvest Blessings ! Each Design Te am member will be featuring an original Fall project that includes Brown , Orange and Red – along with at least one Cricut cut. If you've come from visiting Charlotte at alittleb itofdetail.blogspot.com , you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our Fantabulous Cricut Crawl, start HERE . Make sure to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! There will be PRIZES along the way at some of our DT members' blogs, AND there will be a Grand Prize up for grabs at FCCB for one participant that su bmits a "Harvest Blessings" project at FCCB! Here is my project for the crawl.... ( I have

Birthday Card using Wild Card and Paper doll dress up!!

Hello Fellow scrappers and card makers, I have a niece that is turning 7 on April 6th and being that we live pretty far apart ( I’m in Tenn. and she is in Florida.) I wanted to send her a card with some cold cash that she can use to purchase whatever her little heart desires.  So here it it…. I was so excited to do this card because I had just recently purchased the cartridge Wild Card and I was eager to use it. I went ahead and picked the first card on the cartridge and started figuring out how to add my own touch to the project .   I absolutely love this cartridge!! It has so many different cards on it along with a plethora of images, icons, phrases and much more. You have to make sure and make your envelopes first to ensure a good fit for your card. I created the envelope at 3 3/4 in. the card was the same size. Here is a photo of both.                    I added some strips of patterned paper to the front sides of the card and then I was ready to add my die cut. My