Friday, April 1, 2011

A new journey in the crafting world!!

Hello, I am putting my hand to the plow in the world of blogging again. I have had this blog for awhile just haven't been able to really utilize it . For those of you who know this blog ( that is not that many at the moment, but that will change!!) you know that I used to design files for different cutting machines. Well, I found that I was designing files more than I was scrapbooking and forget about making a card for someone. I loved the machines and the files that are out there are awesome. I just found myself not scrapping as much as I would like. So...........I bought a Cricut expression!!!!!! I have to tell you at first I didn't think that I would like it. I sat in my craft room thinking that I had maybe made a mistake. Then after some time ( ok like 30 min. into playing around with the machine) I realized it was exactly what I was looking for. It is so easy and I hardly have to think at all. I love that I can design my layout and then pick some images that I would like on it then simply find the cartridge that has it plug it into the machine and then basically cut!!! It just does not get any easier than that. I have had my machine since Jan. and I have already finished an entire scrapbook, made 3 cards ( I had never made cards before) plus created 190 purses for a women's retreat. So I am so excited to see what else I can do with this thing and I will be sharing many of my creations on here. I am posting a birthday card next!! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks is just so stinking cute!! welcome to the blog world.
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Too cute..great colors!

    ReplyDelete